PRAIA CITY TOUR
A quick tour of the city of Praia- Plateau, where in 1969 the capital of the archipelago was transferred to Praia, a place more tranquil.
The city seems to pulsate at Alexandre Albuquerque Square, where those shopping in the Plato meet others coming out the offices and religious buildings around it.
We will also visit Sucupira the African Market that supplies the most varied consumers’ needs, from clothes, footwear to fruits and vegetables.
There are other’s importante monuments to visit, namely: o Busto Amilcar Cabral e DiogoAfonso, Rua Pedonal, Museus, Biblioteca Nacional..
Duration: 2 hours
• Seeing the very heart of Santiago
• Possibility of shopping local prodicts
• Small group ensures personal service
• Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
• Private guide for a more personalized experience
• Ideal choice for photgraphers
• All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
• Fuel surcharge
• Driver/professional guide
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
• WALKING EXCURSION
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
PRICE FROM: 35 EUR / person
CHILDREN: - 50%
© Gaia Tourism 2018