Buggy island adventure
On this 4 hour coast to coast off road guided island tour you have the possibility to discover all the highlights of the island.
The tour starts on the west coast, discovering the:
• Murdeira bay with the Lion Mountain
• The Fontona oasis
• Palmeira, the main port of the island
• Arriving to the north western side to the amazing natural swimming pools of Burracona where you can admire the Blue eye
• Terra Boa, where you can see the mirage
• Pedra de Lume with the old crater of the volcano where you can find the second most salty water of the World. Panorama point stop on the top.
• Shark bay, to see the lemon sharks in their natural environment
• Crossing through Serra Negra, the natural reserve of the island
• Kite beach, a beautiful white sandy beach full of colourful kite surfs
• Salt flats of Santa Maria surrounded by a lot of beautiful sand dunes
• Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
• Morning departure
• Professional local guide
• Hotel pickup and drop-off
• 1 bottle of water
• Helmet, glasses and overall
• Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
• Extra drinks
• Shemagh available to purchase
• Eventual Entrance fees
• Minimum age for driving is 18 years
• Not recommended for children aged 6 or under
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• Without a valid and original driving license the driver will not be able to participate on the tour and no refund will be given.
PRICE FROM: 180 EUR / buggy
PRICE for 2 hours excursion FROM: 95 EUR / buggy
NOTICE: Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is cancelled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
© Gaia Tourism 2018